• To schedule a pick-up, call 847-731-5708 between 9 am and 4 pm weekdays or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prior to scheduling the pick-up date you will be asked to e-mail us a list as well as photographs of the items to be picked up.
• We request a minimum of 10 business days to schedule a pick-up, but we will try to accommodate a shorter schedule.
• Donation receipts (for tax records) will be given to donors upon pick-up of donation.
• Donations of furniture or other large items must be pre-arranged via email at email@example.com or by calling 847-872-1700 (ask for Development).
• “Very Gently Used ” newer styled furniture
from just about any room in a home.
• Soft goods for the home: twin and full-size
linens, comforters and blankets, pillows,
rugs, towels, etc., (sorry, no mattresses) and
clothing in excellent condition.
• Electrical items: flat-screen TVs, radios,
kitchen appliances, washers, dryers, and
computers (must be in good working
condition, and less than five years old).
• Is your company moving or redecorating?
We can pick up the office furniture, file
cabinets, equipment, electronics and/or
supplies you no longer need and put it
to good use at the Killian Center.
• Office furniture (bookcases, desks, etc.)
• Filing cabinets and bookcases (all sizes)
• Office chairs
• Bulletin boards
• Flat screen monitors
• Working computers (less than 4yrs old)
• Working laptops (less than 4yrs old)
• Key boards
• Art Supplies (for Art Therapy Program)
• Wheelchair Scale
• Office supplies (binders, folders, pens, etc.)
Other needs include:
• Bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths
• Dish towels
• Shower curtains; decorative and liners
• Non-slip bath mat
• Silverware – especially spoons
• Blender, crock pots, food processors
• Pots and pans, cookie sheets, etc.
• Food storage containers
• Bed sheets – twin, twin X-Long, Double
• Bed linens
• Twin beds
• Bedroom furniture (chests, night stands, etc.)
• VHS/DVD combo players
• Sturdy chairs and small tables
• Sofa’s, love seats and armchairs
• Recliners, coffee tables, end tables
• Leather furniture
• Mailboxes (on post for curb side)
Our residential program is community based with homes and apartments located throughout Lake County.
Individuals enjoy community living in one of our 17 residential homes. The homes provide adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities a supportive 24/7 living arrangement.
NorthPointe offers support services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental illness who live independently in the community either alone or with a roommate.
Located in Lake County, the center provides a variety of day programs which includes classes, job training and community employment. The Killian Center is also where administrative services are located.
Once accepted, items that cannot be used will be donated
to another not-for-profit organization or sold. If sold, 100%
of proceeds will provide much-needed support services
for people with disabilities and mental illness.
Womens (sizes Small through 3X)
Mens (sizes Small through 3x)