• To schedule a pick-up, call 847-731-5708 between 9 am and 4 pm weekdays or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prior to scheduling the pick-up date you will be asked to e-mail us a list as well as photographs of the items to be picked up.
• We request a minimum of 10 business days to schedule a pick-up, but we will try to accommodate a shorter schedule.
• Donation receipts (for tax records) will be given to donors upon pick-up of donation.
• Donations of furniture or other large items must be pre-arranged via email at email@example.com or by calling 847-872-1700 (ask for Development).
Located in Lake County, the center provides a variety of day programs which includes classes, job training and community employment. The Killian Center is also where administrative services are located.
We can pick up the office furniture, file
cabinets, equipment, electronics and/or
supplies you no longer need and put it
to good use at the Killian Center.
• Office furniture (bookcases, desks, etc.)
• Filing cabinets and bookcases (all sizes)
• Office chairs
• Bulletin boards
• Flat screen monitors
• Working computers (less than 4yrs old)
• Working laptops (less than 4yrs old)
• Key boards
• Wheelchair Scale
• New Office supplies (binders, folders, pens, etc.)
Our residential program is community based with homes and apartments located throughout Lake County.
Individuals enjoy community living in one of our 17 residential homes. The homes provide adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental illness a 24/7 supportive living arrangement.
NorthPointe offers support services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental illness who live independently in the community either alone or with a roommate.
Once received, items that cannot be used are donated to another not-for-profit organization or sold. If sold, 100% of proceeds help provide much-needed support services for people with disabilities & mental illness.